Mental Health Support Worker
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract |
|Area||Ashford, UK Broadstairs, UK Canterbury, UK Chatham, UK Crayford, UK Dartford, UK Deal, UK Dover, UK Edenbridge, UK Erith, UK Faversham, UK Folkestone, UK Gillingham, UK Gravesend, UK Herne Bay, UK Hythe, UK |
|Sector||Health Care Assistant (HCA) |
|Advertiser||Dulcie Wilson |
|Job Ref||Mental Health Support Worker1|
| Job Views||2520|
- Emergency Personnel are currently recruiting experienced support workers, delivering the highest quality of care to service users with a range of mental health needs. We have shifts available in the Kent/Sussex area. Previous experience in caring for individuals with mental health needs is highly desirable.
In this role you will be providing essential care and support service users whom require support. It is essential that you are able to provide the highest quality of care.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced support worker, with the drive to expand their knowledge base to deliver the highest quality of complex care to our clients.
Our clients require care at all times so there we can build the rota around you.
Following skills and experience needed;
- - Minimum 12 months experience
- - PMVA trained
- - Ideally experience of working with clients with mental health needs
- - Excellent communication skills
- - Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Flexible hours and variety of work – work where you want and when you want.
• Excellent rates of pay
• Career development
• Continuous learning and development
Please get in touch on 0207 407 6620 if you are interested.
By Applying to this advert you consent to the following usage of your Data:
The storage & use of candidate data & CVs for recruitment processes; including sharing your employment details & CV with our clients.
The storage of passport, residence cards or visas for compliance purposes according to UK employment law.
The storage of contact details from candidates & clients to ensure recruitment processes can be carried out and the sharing of that data should that be necessary during recruitment processes.
Suite 10 Ensign House,
Get the latest NHS information and advice about coronavirus (COVID-19) nhs.uk